Saturday 21 January 2012

Ten weeks later

Ten weeks later, and after a fabulous new start and a breakthrough idea I'm completely stumped again.
I've signed up with Jurgen's Breakthough Strategy program, 60 days with a once a week group phone call.
Is this not the track to follow? I really believe it is. And yet.

Today is another of his massive ( writing action) days, and I'm stumped, frozen, depressed and wanting to run away from all these jolly people.

I think the only solution is to play with images.









This horrible feeling is so familiar. I can't name it, but it's very old, going back to school when everybody else seemed to understand what to do and I didn't.

Time to take my own medicine. Play. Trust. Remember there is help.



Maybe I'm just tired after last nights bonfire fiesta.

No comments:

Post a Comment